SCPOG For Your Mohs Surgery
Why choose SCPOG for your Mohs Surgery? (skin cancer removal?)
- Certified by the American Board of Dermatology, member of the American College of Mohs Surgery
- 1st full time fellowship trained physician for Mohs Surgery outside of Atlanta in the state of Georgia since1987
- Personally performed over 37,000 Mohs cases
- Expert in management of difficult and recurrent skin cancers
- Surgical staff at major hospitals in Macon with OR privileges
- Compassionate, caring, committed to patient comfort, safety, and results.
- One of a small select group of physicians in the US with a nationally accredited training program who trains physicians to be expert in Mohs surgery and reconstruction.
- Now two fellowship trained Mohs surgeons in practice
- Dr. Kent has served as a faculty member for over 30 years at the Superficial Anatomy and Cutaneous Surgery course at UCSD and Scripps Clinic in La Jolla, California. Clinical faculty member of two medical schools: Medical College of Georgia and Mercer Medical School. Engaged in active training of medical students, physicians in training, as well as physician assistants and nurse practitioners. He has published numerous papers in peer reviewed journals on various topics including facial reconstruction following skin cancer removal.
- Invited speaker. Dr. Kent has spoken and trained physicians in cosmetic laser surgery, laser assisted liposuction, and facial rejuvenation in in South America, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Korea, England, and Australia.
- Serves as dermatologist at Macon Volunteer Clinic in Macon, Ga,
Schedule Your FREE Consultation
Helping you look better, not different.
We have used Skin Care Physicians for over 20 years. They are always kind and compassionate. We are grateful for their skilled treatment of our dermatological needs.
Their entire staff gives
excellent, professional care!
– Ginger G.-