Skin Peels at Skin Care Physicians of Georgia
We know that dark spots, fine lines, wrinkles or other concerns about patient’s complexions are concerning. At-home skin treatments and regular facial treatments sometimes aren’t enough to keep your face looking fresh and radiant. At Skin Care Physicians of Georgia, we offer a range of chemical peels to help remove dull, dead skin and reveal the younger, brighter skin beneath. As a team of board-certified dermatologists and licensed aestheticians, we are able to correctly identify your specific problem whether it be unwanted pigmentation, fine lines, or otherwise and select a chemical peeling agent to help your skin.
Our chemical peels come in a variety of treatment strengths: light, medium, deep, and customized combinations. Patients live active lives with many professional responsibilities and social engagements and need treatments that limit any downtime. Many of our peels are light and produce no downtime. Medium depth peels are performed by our board-certified dermatologists and our patient will have some downtime following to completely heal. We are able to offer impressive, professionally delivered results that are consistent and our patients love it!
Please contact us, and call at 478.742.2180 to arrange your complementary consultation. We will review all of your skin concerns and develop an action plan with beauty treatments tailored just for you!
THE SKIN CARE PHYSICIANS OF GEORGIA DIFFERENCE
- Our wide range of chemical peels are chosen with your must-haves in mind. If necessary, we’re equipped to help you target the deeper causes of hyperpigmentation, melasma, and acne scarring.
- We are committed to providing the best aesthetic treatments and individual skin education, giving your skin personal attention in a comfortable, medically supervised setting.
- Many of our patients love their light or superficial peels that provide noticeable freshening and add luster to their skin’s appearance.
CHEMICAL PEEL FACTS
- Our peels help reverse sun damage and environmental stresses.
- Chemical peels are among the most effective treatments for melasma, a frustrating skin condition resulting in dark brown or gray-brown patches on the face or body.
- The chemical peels we perform are compatible with almost all skin types, offering safe and effective rejuvenating benefits without harsh skin resurfacing agents.
- Peels have minimal side effects and downtime, meaning that you can improve your skin’s health and appearance without giving up the busy life you love.
- The chemical peel process is relatively painless.
- Patients should expect mild side effects such as temporary redness, possible mild itching, and light flaking as the skin resurfacing takes place.
- Patients with skin sensitivity may be more aware of these concerns, but most report only minor discomfort.
- We will tell you more about what to expect during your consult.
- Know that we are committed to making your experience as comfortable and effective as possible.
OTHER TREATMENTS TO CONSIDER
If chemical peels sound like the perfect solution for your skin problems, you might also want to consider:
- Facial Treatments
- Genius RF Microneedling
- Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) treatments
Schedule Your FREE Consultation
We have used Skin Care Physicians for over 20 years. They are always kind and compassionate. We are grateful for their skilled treatment of our dermatological needs.
Their entire staff gives
excellent, professional care!
– Ginger G.-