Our board certified and fellowship trained doctors and staff specialize in a wide variety of skin concerns including skin growths, moles, diagnosing and treating skin cancers, acne and acne scarring, rashes, psoriasis, hair loss, and anything concerned with the skin. We see patients of all ages from newborns to adults of any age - all the way up to our special patients over 100 years old. If you live in Macon, Warner Robins, Lake Oconee area, or anywhere in central or South Georgia, our practice focuses on your needs and concerns. We treat each and every patient as if they were our children.
- General Dermatology- any diagnostic and treatment service for common and difficult skin conditions for patients of any age.
- Evaluation and treatment of acne and acne scarring
- Evaluation of common skin growths and biopsies if necessary
- Skin cancer- evaluation and treatment of all types of skin cancer especially difficult and recurrent skin cancers of the face, eyelids, and elsewhere
- Mohs Micrographic Surgery by fellowship trained ACMS Dermatologists
- Psoriasis treatment- comprehensive management options for patients with difficult to control psoriasis which include biologic agents and light therapy.
- Atopic Dermatitis and rashes of any type.
- Hair loss and nail disorders
- Minor skin procedures including the removal of common growths- warts, skin tags, moles, and age spots
- Women’s and men’s skin care programs
- Cosmetic laser services- laser hair removal, Photofacials, removal of unwanted age spots and tiny blood vessels.
Skin Care Consultations
Our skin care professionals will evaluate your skin care needs with a personalized consultation. Whether you need mineral makeup, improvement and removal of scars, skin freshening, facials, skin peels, or rejuvenation, our professional staff works directly with our board certified dermatologists to design a treatment program special for you.
Call us at (478)- 742-2180 or (800)-755-3714 to schedule your complementary consultation and let us help you with your skin care needs and concerns.