To schedule an appointment with your provider, call our office at (478)742-2180 or (800) 755-3714.
If you are new to our practice you may download registration materials here
, and bring the completed forms with you to your appointment.
We have put in place necessary steps to prevent spread of COVID-19 and these steps are highlighted below.
In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19, the following will be necessary:
- Please plan to arrive 10 minutes ahead of your appointment time if you are an established patient. If you are new to our practice and need to complete registration paperwork, please plan to arrive 30 minutes ahead so we will have adequate time to prepare your medical record.
- Upon arrival, please come to the office entrance for screening which will include having your temperature checked and answering a set of screening questions.
- If you need to complete registration materials, you will be given this material to complete in your car. Once completed, please return to our screener when your medical record is ready. We will call all patients on their cell phone to come enter our office directly.
- Patients must be aware of social distancing at all times. Current recommendations are to maintain a distance of at least 6 feet.
- We are requesting that only the patient be allowed into the building for the patient appointment unless patient assistance is required.
- All patients and any care assistants will need to wear a mask upon entering the building and during their visit. Please note there are no exceptions. Patients must bring either a mask or scarf that covers their mouth and nose.
- If you have had any symptoms listed below, they could represent possible COVID-19 infection as the list of symptoms has been updated to include:
- Fever greater than 100, or chills
- Difficulty breathing, shortness of breath, cough
- Abdominal pain or discomfort
- Loss of smell or taste
- Muscle pain
- Or any concerning symptoms in the past 14 days, we strongly advise you to stay home
We must always remember the impact our decisions may have on the broader community. We take care of patients with serious health problems so we do not want to endanger their lives, yours, or our staff.
We realize that for now, this is the new normal and we are taking our patients’ safety very seriously, so we thank you for following these precautions. We are scheduling fewer patients and plan to eliminate or drastically limit any time in the waiting room. We are taking extreme precautions to sanitize our office continuously throughout the day.
Please let us know if you have any questions and thank you for helping us keep all our patients safe.
We look forward to our return to in-office visits in safe manner.
Skin Care Physicians of Georgia